MasterSeal 750TPE is a synthetic membrane of TPO
How does MasterSeal 750TPE work?
MasterSeal 750TPE synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, in two-colour version (sand grey/black), obtained by co-extrusion, which allows it to be produced in a single layer a liner with different physical-chemical properties on the two sides. It has a polyester mesh reinforcement. The upper sand grey layer, which is exposed, is characterised by an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower black layer is resistant to puncturing.
What are MasterSeal 750TPE typical applications?
MasterSeal 750TPE can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Exposed roofing laid loose
- Exposed roofing mechanically fixed
- Exposed roofing fully bonded (requiring a fleece backing)
- Landscaped areas and roof gardens
- May be used in underground structures and
What are MasterSeal 750TPE main benefits?
MasterSeal 750TPE advantages include the following:
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and has an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Resistance to root penetration
- If double welded it allows pressure testing of joints
- Good resistance to hydrocarbons and bacterial attack
- Long life expectancy