MasterSeal M 860 is a two component PU/PUA waterproofing membrane, highly elastic, for hand applications
MasterSeal M 860 is a two-component, hand
applied, self-levelling, elastomeric polyurethane /
polyurea hybrid membrane.
Where is MasterSeal M 860 applied?
MasterSeal M 860 is used in a variety of
concrete waterproofing applications including
balconies, terraces, podium decks and car park
decks. It´s also used in roofing applications
where there is no requirement for a fire retardant
What are the advantages of MasterSeal M 860?
- monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- fully bonded
- excellent mechanical properties
- excellent crack bridging
- resistant to puncture
- resistant to standing water
- thermoset – does not soften at elevated
- remains elastic at low temperatures;
(Tg approx. -45°C)
- can be re-coated after only a few hours