MasterTop 512 is a premixed hard wearing floor topping
A ready to use non-metallic and non-oxidising
synthetic mineral aggregate and cementitious
product which is applied as a topping onto existing
or new concrete slabs as a hard and durable
wearing course. At 10-12mm the MasterTop 512
will afford permanent protection to the floor surface
against various industrial chemicals, oils, greases
Where is MasterTop 512 applied?
MasterTop 512 is ideal for use on new or existing
concrete slabs where medium and heavy duty
traffic is expected and where a non-dusting and
durable floor is essential.
- Power stations
- Car parks
- Loading bays
- Aircraft hangars
- Traffic decking (internal & external)
- Helicopter pads
- Car washes
What are the advantages of MasterTop 512?
- Premixed and requires only the addition of
- Can be applied onto new and existing concrete
slabs and bays.
- Easily finished by skilled masons or by power
- A uniform density and hardness on the surface
affords greater impact, abrasion and wear
resistance than concrete.
- A non-dusting surface which can be finished
as smooth and non-slip.
• Performance of floor is not affected by
moisture and standing water.
- Suitable for internal and external use.